Thursday 22 January 2015

St. Andrews

Last weekend I visited the small coastal village of St. Andrews in Scotland with two of my friends. We walked down to the harbour and breathed in the fresh sea air before pottering about the quaint charity shops and cafes, hopping from the freezing cold into the inviting warmth of the shops. We spent lots of our time in one particular charity shop which was packed with hundreds of childhood books and ornate encyclopaedias - it was great to reminisce through all the illustrated books and stories I used to love reading (and still do!). I also was inspired by some little ceramic creatures I found to try out some for myself this semester.

Oh, and here is a song officially out just yesterday: Jimmy Napes - Give it up

Here are some pictures of our trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment