Thursday 6 November 2014

Autumnal Feelings

Life is busy at the moment but in a good way as I'm loving the personal projects I'm able to do in fourth year! And it's getting colder and colder, something I notice mostly when I'm out for my evening run. Maybe this is a good thing though as it makes me run twice as fast to warm up quicker.

Here are some snippets from the current nature project I'm working on, related to the recent photos in my last blog post. I'm working in Gouache paint for the first time, and I love the bright colours it produces while still maintaining that watercolour look. This weekend I'm hoping to spend some time forest walking and gathering material and more inspiration for my project... which will no doubt be put up on my blog when it's finally finished! 

Happy Autumn!


No comments:

Post a Comment